Friday, May 25, 2007

Worries are not worth it..

Retrack back all my tracks,throw it all away i will to ensure everyone is happy. talk all you like cause i dont really give a shit.

i've been doing this for 19 years and why now should i change. you all need to understand me cause ive been spending the last dont know how many months understanding you guys.

did you know how difficult it was to get myself accustomed with a huge family whom i found out i really loved?

did you know how difficult it was for me to settle down?

did you know how difficult it was for me to swallow seeing my bestfriend being doted by another friend and he returning it?

did you know how difficult it was for me to get used with having friends after being left alone for almost 7 months?

did you know how difficult it was for me to find out what is wrong with me?

it has been great fun yes. but when trouble appears you all scatter. why? dont. stick close. stay near. watch our backs. cover our weaknesses. WE ARE HUMANS after all did you all realise?

humans learn from mistake yes. but prevention is better then cure.

with a family this big. im sure this wont be the last tiff that we will have. but that is good. cause it'll make us stronger.

but you all seemed to be always complaining or maybe thats just how i look at it.

if we are meant to be. one day we all will be one again.

No comments: