Thursday, August 23, 2007

.losing it.

hope we're not losing it.

thats what i can't help myself but thinking are we.but at the end of the day ill always think we're fine due to my optimism.its killing me this. everynight for the past few days i cant seem to have a goodnight rest. after so ill always wake up damn early.everynight im troubled by this.all im asking for is for you to be sure.

i dont know about you but im not going anywhere until you tell me so. im here to stay.

i know i'm not like your previous.i may not have means of personal transport to pick you up and send you home. i may not stay out with you till late everynight. i may not pick up a fight with you.i may not be like your previous where they would call you all the time to check up on you.
it sucks big time knowing i cant be late out at night all the time. every time when i go out with you all i hope for is for me not needing to go home that early so i can just be with you longer.

but one things for sure, for all that i know ive got the purest heart of all. whatever ive done and said are true.i may not show you that i care a lot or for that matter,love, but i really do.i care for you for as much as you canthink of.

im always true eventhough at times my action means otherwise. .

i dont want to throw this away crystal marie my fuzzy wuzzy. not that im desperate but for i love,need,want,dote,adore you.

everynight before i sleep i would hope somehow i could hug you

there's no one holding us back now. only ourselves.







if only you could read whats in my head, you would clearly understand whats going on in my head.

until tomorrow never comes.
love,
haikal

No comments: