Wednesday, June 11, 2008

. you're my queen .

IPHONE. DAMN. REALLY falling in love with that silly phone.


bah. anyways. had a long talk with her. and we've decided we're gonna try to kick our smoking habit. props to us! hopefully its not just talk. hahaha because i really want to stop smoking. it is such a pain in the ass on my wallet and not to forget health wise. who doesn't know yeah? there's more habits that we intend to kick actually. for me the top priorty is clubbing which is in fact not a habit but an unhealthy lifestyle. haha. it really digs in deep into your wallet. so in short we are actually looking into cutting down our expenses on such unnecessary things. more for me actually. damn. 

to think of it with all the money spent on cigarettes , i can use all that for my bike practical and buy me a damn bike. stupid fuck. 

OH. CAN DO RESERVATION FOR IPHONES. FUCK. i'll be in national service by the time the phone comes out. shit ass mother fucker. 

No comments: