Monday, February 23, 2009

. Dynamite .

woowee. lotsa things to catch up on. its as if this blog is dead. aiya. no time lah. POP ALREADY.wooooooooooo! like finally. 


got posted to medic so i'll have to go through 6 weeks of theory and fucking injections. wearghh. patience haikal, after this life will be good.

damn i miss my brtc life already. how things seems to be so easy even with the regimentation. over at cda the fucking medic instructors nak step on je.

my birthday is coming soon! ahhhhhhhhhh! turning 21 already. so damn fast man. still vividly remember my 20th birthday. hahaha. celebrated valentines recently with babylove. was my first ever celebrated valentines.wished it turned out much better though. sorry sayang! but nonetheless im very happy now being with her and how thing's have been going on.nothing much to complain. 

oh except for caravent and me have separated mutually. dang. howells. i don't lose anything.

my birthday wish will be to lose my tummy by the end of the year! hopefully it will come true. a but as for now, i think im at the fittest shape in my life. hahaha. finally pass my 2.4km! hahaha. first time ever! now what's left is my pull ups. with the help of my brand new bench press and pull up bar, i think that will be possible. heh. we shall see.

certain things i've not been able to do eversince serving ns and how i've missed it dearly.
1. waking up on late afternoons
2. meeting baby almost every day(surprised how we manage to adjust to things now)
3.playing soccer frequently
4.watching soccer
5. meeting my friends randomly for supper
6. having long hair


bah ns. faster ord lah

No comments: