Monday, March 02, 2009

. Traces of history.

baby is away for her school trip to KL. i am missing her already. boo. 


come back soon k baby.

NS life is such a bore especially now undergoing medic training. fuck the instructors are such a pain in the ass. step kilat only. nabeh. the only thing that is holding me from wanting to out of course is my desire to aquire the medic skills and also life at station. heard its good. 2 day work 2 day off. ahh. that i hope will be good.

recently left caravent. or rather they kicked me out. in truth it hurt abit being kicked out of a band for i know i only showed them very little of what im able to do.they also didn't give me ample time. seems like they are rushing for time. partly thats the reason why i agreed to leave. i feel they are rushing things too fast and at the same time not having the initiative to tell me of their plans. leaving it to me to approach them with my hectic weekday stay in camp schedule.plus i also feel that i was never attached to this band as a whole. at times i felt left out during jam sessions. "we don't know how its like to have a vocalist" they say. fuck it. 

so as for now im conjuring up a new line-up. which so far has eugene. baby's gonna tryout for the drums. other than that we are short of a few more people. most definitely a bassist and a guitarist.for me this will be extra motivation because i want to prove to them that i have it.they were wrong all this while.

oh. celebrated my 21st birthday.woooo. had a surprise birthday party at my house. hahaha. i was fucking shocked i tell you. was from soccer and the moment i opened my house door my group of friends jumped in front of me with baby carrying the birthday cake. haha. first time sia have a birthday surprise. eventhough things didn't go as planned due to wet weather i was ecstatic and very happy that all my close friends and the most important person,baby was there to bask on my special day. thank you everyone for the lovely gesture. love you all.

need new material for songs. shit.

No comments: