Wednesday, September 02, 2009

" My Words "

my driving test is like coming real sooooon. argh. according to my instructor ive got not enough lessons and ive not been going to recent lessons to. damn. not my fault sia.


station life is good. the people in my rota are fun and funny. no pain in the ass people. cept for one though. haha.no need to go on any further on that.

me and my baby, we are going oh so damn great! can't ask for things to get any better! so in love with her! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. heh heh.

recently just celebrated her birthday. though a simple one glad she loved it! =) anyways baby here's a better birthday card for you kaay. hope its better heh.

babylove,

being with you has been the best ride of my life so far. we've been through alot yet we are still strong together. i don't care if you're blunt, fickle-minded or what nots. i just want to be with you and you're love is enough for me to go through each day smiling gleefully. seeing you always make my day. your laughter can light up the whole room.i'd do anything just to be with you. i'd sit for hours with you and listen to you talk.your hugs always send shivers down my spine. i dont need medicine when im sick. all i need is you.You have been the most understanding and patient girlfriend ever! you are the best! =) whenever i kiss you, i'd wish time will stop. whenever im with you, i'd wish it stays like that for eternity.

it was tough in the beginning yes, but as we go on, rather than getting succumbed to all the problems, we grew stronger.people said you were a bad person last time. i didn't care because last time was not my problem. never have i been in such a long relationship. never have i been so in love with a girl.that girl is you.

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY AGAIN BABYLOVE! I LOVEYOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! MMMUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

No comments: