Monday, May 26, 2008

. Fret not .

damn disappointed with you.

why the sudden nonsense?

fuck. you're such a kid. this is all bullshit. all over what? me not hanging with you. for crying out loud, 

WHAT THE FUCK. act your age will you? fuck. this is a waste of my time. don't get me wrong. i treasure every friendship. but the way you're being oh so dramatic and emotional about it just disgusts me. 

you of all people should know me well enough. i tend to disappear from time to time. i need my fucking space from being around with a lot of people.

do i always have to explain myself. fuck no. 

you don't know me? speak for yourself.

i barely know you. not after all those lies and charades that you put up. fuck. kau bodoh-bodohkan kita semua sial. you have the heart to say you don't know me? HA!!

you're a joke. take not i don't hold any grudges against you but i' m just damn damn disappointed. me your idol? what the fuck have i shown you then if this is how you handle things? 

one thing i've learn from all this nonsense is that the more you push and pester to meet up or what not, the more i tend to resist. i don't know why but i think its because i get damn irritated. 

ERGH!

you suck i win

No comments: