Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Have you passed through this night?

tossed and i turned, just can't seem to fall asleep.



feel luck and life has not been benign of late. This is really a trying time for me.issues have been brought up. left me worried. almost to the point of paranoia. felt as if you were forsakening me. casting doubts of our longetivity,love and faith.the other night i shed a tear over a certain issue that you brought up. im not blaming anyone. maybe its just me not being able to look or be serious enough in anything i do. maybe that job interview i had is the proof of this.fuck. it hurt bad.knowing something about you that ain't right.knowing that my sincerity,willingness,dedication,love,patience,carewere somehow put in doubt.

sometimes i wonder have i not done enough?
well whatever the case, ill always give an extra 100% for you.always.

i treasure this relationship to a point that im willing to do what it takes to make you not forget every single thing ive done. but you need to do the same as well. you need to start asking yourself have you given me what i need. do you know how i feel.

but nonetheless i want to be the best of all that you've been with. i want to be that guy you have always been dreaming of.even so, i will always loveyou even if you stop loving me(hope that never happens).

together we will pass through this night and overcome tomorrow.

with all my heart i loveyou suhaida bte suhaimi.honestly and always



No comments: