Wednesday, June 06, 2007

.Cupids chokehold.

if i had to choose her over the sun
i'd be one nocturnal son of a gun

She's got a smile that would make the most senile
Annoying old man bite his tongue
I'm not done
She's got eyes comparable to sunrise
And it doesn't stop there
Man I swear
She's got porcelain skin of course she's a ten
And now she's even got her own song
But movin' on
She's got the cutest laugh I ever heard
And we can be on the phone for three hours
Not sayin' one word
And I would still cherish every moment
And when I start to build my future she's the main component
Call it dumb call it luck call it love or whatever you call it but
Everywhere I go I keep her picture in my wallet like here


simple yet so beautiful.

if that ain't love then i dont know what love is.


waaaaa.nice.
got a brand new phone!(: bye sally hello joan.hahaha.

i want to be awake and cherish every single moment of this.
this pureness, the simplicity of things.
sing her songs and put her to bed.
roll off the bed.
err.wait.thats not it.
its beautiful thats how i'd like to put it.simply pure.
THEN comes the bitch.
PROJECTS.
fucking swine.
it shall be commencing soon.
ergh.
go away. stay away from me projects. you are a disease carrier. you bring me tiredness, stress,fuck.fuck,fuck. well.look on the bright side johnny. you'll be ending school in about 2 months or so.hmm. you are so right. i am.weee. i got a job! becoming acid empire's temp soundman! hopefully ill get a permanent post with them.i'd simply love it.(:

wagawagawoo!

No comments: