Saturday, June 30, 2007

.gone not for too long.

was enlightening to meet old friends today.caught a movie with them.

then afterwhich met up with my love, kamal. i kinda feel so proud of him. he's in army now and seemed to be learning stuff. went to sheesha for a moment then went to vie bar to finish up my bottle. got a lil high.(:

midthrough my baby,love,honey,sayang,FUZZY WUZZY. thank you my love for dropping by. i know you were tired.seeing you made my day. and to seeyou look oh so darn nice made it much worthwhile. you looked magnificent.(: if only i could fold you into my bag and bring you to kl and we can have a real good time shopping with my mom.(:

the feeling is wierd.unexplainable.whenever i seeyou. my heart light up till it melts. make my tummy go round and round. make me smile. make me have butterflies in my stomach. my friend once told me to live a life that people would love to read about. and i would like to have your name written in that life of mine. regardless the duration. every second spent with you will always be kept in a small diary in my heart. every action you make is captured in my brain.every second lost is a heartache. i could spend the whole night just being with you and not say anything but just listen to you breathe. i can see us together as one. i can see us together and be free. no one is holding us back. the people watching above us in this long drop has a big smile and not having any worries. they shouldnt. cause my heart has settled down. settled down right outside your door. waiting forever for that door of yours to be unlocked and open. i would wait for as long as i could to wait for that door of yours to be unlocked and be with you. nothing is a farfetched attempt when it concerns you. you can say all you want that this is all sweet words i would say cause its the "honeymoon period". but i would like to prove that wrong. im not like any of your previous ones. im not anyway the same. not one bit. i will want to show you the real meaning of love. how its supposed to be.how beautiful it is. not like how you've been through.its gonna be beautiful epic story.i promise you this.

sometimes you scare me when you say your'e scared if whether i can take you as you. but i will telll you for sure, im up for it.

at certain times i might feel uncertain about things happening that involves me. but you.when you turn up everything seems secure.its that security that ive been vying for. none of which ive gotten. but only you. you somehow have that.

gonna be away for a short period of time. but its gonna be long without you by myside. gonna missyou so much but my love for you would still be strong as ever.hugs.

goodbye everyone.im high(:

No comments: