Friday, June 08, 2007

.Will you take me deeper now.

im scared i might get lost.
this jungle is so thick and dark i cant even see my fingers.
it scares me to pieces.
its not that i dont want to venture in this jungle.
with you especially.
but im just scared ill end up in a swamp.
ill take your hand if you take mine.
and together we will walk side by side and not worry bout time.
i want to fall for you.
but will you let me?
will this jungle be too dark for me to know why im falling?
i certainly hope its not.
i certainly hope the torch that i brought along will work.



i want to kiss you underneath the stars.

just now we were talkin about fate.
fate to me is the decisions that we make. and thus the decision will lead to fate.
its decision that we make that somehow we are fated to make.
but having fate is one thing but doing things that leads to fate leads is another.
i think it was fate that we met up again once more after ages last seeing you.and the decision leading to it was sheena deciding to bring you down to meet up with us.
things happen for a reason and somehow that is fate.
fate is a strong and subjective word but i simply love it.
if not for fate. i wont be here sitting down on my chair thinking of you whilst you are at home sleeping.

i want you here in my arms.
i want to feel your lips once more.
killing time is no more a problem
cause with you around, it feels so fast.


hope this would last.hope you feel the same way too.
hope you would say i loveyou too.

Questions can be anything. answers will only mean one thing.

No comments: