Monday, June 04, 2007

.Take me deeper now.

ahh. finally my head feels lighter. every part of me feels lighter.

THIS is how i should feel. this is what i want to feel.




my voice sounds cute apparently when im high.hahahahahaha. goddammit. that is so fuckin difficult to imagine and im not gonna.haha. such a scary thought.

i dont know if ive posted this before but im still gonna say it. someone told me last time im romantically clumsy yet it is nice. am i? and hows that like?

ask me more questions. tell me more bout you.make me nervous. make my heart pound faster.make me think all the time. i love all that. dont ever stop asking me questions. knowing someone takes 5 mins but understanding oneself takes an eternity.

think im falling deep.looking up i see people smile looking down at me. that smile on their face made me realise it is a good thing. and i feel the same way. but that smile on their faces gave me more assurance. this time round i want to fall deeper.

that mess has been somewhat cleared. but i feel it was a blessing in disguise. if not for the mess i sometimes wonder would we ever question ourselves. this concerns to everyone and to me most. i wonder would i ever think of what i wanted. it made me realise that somehow you mean something to me. something that i would never thought of. but dont get me wrong. im not trying to sound uncertain. i am certain. this is so blissful. me and you. sometimes the thing that you least expect to work out or happen can be the most beautiful thing.like the song says after all this while never thought i'd be here.

will you take me deeper now?

No comments: