Friday, June 01, 2007

.Don't go away.

there's alot of things to say
about the things gone in my mind.
so dont go away
say what you say.
say that you'll stay
forever and a day in the time of my life.
for i need more time.
yes i need more time
just to make things right.
damn my situation and the games i have to play
and the things gone in my mind.
i wanna be there when youre falling down
and i wanna be there when you hit the ground.
me and you whats going on.
dont go away
say what you say
say that you'll stay.
forever and a day in the time of my life
for i need more time
yes i need more time
just to make things right



i rightly believe so.somehow it fits me well.



will you stay? wait for everything to clear up.
and for me to sober down. im not like this.
things suppose to be so beautiful eventhough it is but more carefree.
not worrying about what people would say because they cant say anything.
so what if we are holding hands. it means nothing from the outside.but deep inside is only gonna matter to both of us.dont you thing so girl?

i hate it when i hear things bout me.
things that arent supposed to be said.
things that are not real.
surreal as you would like to put it.
surreal things have to ways.
good or bad.
good is fantastic.


eventhough i said friends matter to me most but you still matter to me somehow.
cause im not gonna let go such a beautiful thing such as this so easily.
im loving every single moment of this.

but you just have to toxicate this fairy tale like how things in the past has happened.you as being the other person.
cant you just let us be.
let us be free
and never worry
bout the things we are gonna do.
question your own insecurities and satisfy your own lack of self esteem, self confidence and inferiority. we cant do anything but watch.
we learn from our mistakes. its about time you learn too. dont ever blame on your lack of relationships for causing this mess. its never about that. its all about you being so immature, naive, gullible, oblivious and SELFISHNESS.

PERIOD

my brain has been really swamped with alot of things and i feel somehow im beginning to be really confused. i can just walk away from all this bullshit that you're creating and care for myself. why would i want to be bothered by all these that is niggling pain in my ear.



because i care.

No comments: