Thursday, April 10, 2008

. Able to breathe .

Part I

my head was spinning which made it hurt
all i could hear was distant cries for help
tiny little voices that just couldnt be left unheard
but as i inch closer to its direction
i inched further away.
when i closed my eyes
everything around me started to spin even faster.
the voices grew louder.
my heartbeat became increasingly incessant
pounding my head
everything else was non existent
but in the midst of all these
i could see you in your pink dress.
there you stood
unlike any damsel in distress
you seemed headstrong
nothing could possibly go wrong
never in a predicament
always in agreement
always full of grace
never seemed out of place
gleefully smiling
oh so beckoning
never has it failed
to send shivers down my spine
her hair never seemed entwined 
purest amongst purity
sanest amongst sanity


Part II

i toiled in my semi-consciousness 
making my way to her
but everything was a blur
then i realized i've had too much to drink
too much to think
the straight line that i thought i was walking
i was in fact ignoring
then it seemed like my lungs shut down on me
i kept coughing until i was able to breathe
things started to grow dim
losing focus and feeling limp
the next memory i had
she was caressing my head
we were so close
i could see myself in her pupils
i could feel her breathing
her heartbeat pulsating
like a rhythm of sweet nothings 
her voice sounded so pleasing
it sounded like lullabies
hushing me to sleep
all gone were those cries
none for me to keep
could this be a figment of my imagination?
is this a hallucination?
all those thoughts were running wild like ones youth
but i didn't want to know the truth




hah. random or whaaaaaaaaaaaaat.bye



No comments: