Thursday, April 03, 2008

. Revisited .

damn. after looking at my previous entries in the past year, i feel like such a wuss. really. all those emotions. goddamn. maybe its just the phase huh.hahaha. well as for now i dont think i'm any where near being like that. you said, how i portray myself in real life compared to the digital world is different. that made me think. and you know what i realized. you're right. most of it lah. but i guess thats just how i express myself. like i said , im very cautious. even when it comes to handling of ones emotions.haha. i know. weird. so i tend to assess it later on and blog it. but whatever i blog is according to the timeline. it may seem like my emotions are running high be it angry when im blogging but it doesnt necessarily mean so. usually im refering to the emotions i was feeling at the point of time when that event was taking place.



so ya. im still a happy person. i still dont know how to scream at someone, i still dont know how to argue like tengking2 that all. people may say waa bagus eh dekni. but let me shed some light for all of you. its not as greeen as the grass and not as blue as the sky. in fact, not being abel to do so has caused me nothing but problems and issues. mostly girlfriends taking advantage of me. weargh. stupid arseholes. when given a chance to have a matured relationship you threw it all away. you kept comparing me. bleah. i hate comparison. howells thats like what? 5 months ago. 


as for now i can do whatever i want. yeah. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


lulu's overseas, nasir is still controlled by her. now how bout that? amazing yes.hahahaha

never meant to make you angry.



stay only if you want to not because you think its only right for all that has happened.

No comments: