Sunday, April 13, 2008

. Standard lines .

always seem to fall short on your ambitions.

always seem to be in a middle of manipulations.


dammit. sometimes i suck.

made my first fruit juice ever.weeee.ORANGE JUICE.mmmmmm. such a useful blender. gonna make lotsa juices. during lunch with family, my brother broke the news of his proposed engagement. LIKE FINALLY. (: 23rd august 08. so happy for him. huhuhu.





oh love hang on, if you're willing i'll be strong
and i'll give you the life that you deserve
i want you to know all of me
and i,I want to hold you,forever

oh love hang on,  ive got to say this right
cause i get only one shot once in my life
i want to grow old with you
and i want you to hold me,forever

do you think that you love me?
cause i do
do you want that forever?
cause i do
do you want me to brave this world for you? 
i do

No comments: