Friday, April 18, 2008

. Rain no Shine .

Able to Breathe
part III

i felt her soft palm caressing my hair
gently weaving
passionately hypnotizing 
slowly i regained my consciousness
the scent of her perfume was overwhelming
getting a high which was nothing short of amusing
the spins in my head began to wither
my vision grew clearer
the settings around us was not enviable
but you and me,that close, was irreplaceable
i was awestruck
dumbfounded,
intrigued by your essence
your presence 
with hair matching your eye colour
smile like no other
i remember back then
you were like the apple of every other guy,even now
them around you,going crazy on the dance floor
but you undoubtedly 
showed them the door
not being choosy
but they were acting creepy
then glasses of martini
followed by shots of bacardi
i watched you spin around across the room
gracefully,care-freely 
like a ballet mistress
everyone else showed interest
i couldnt bring myself to get to know her
because im no knight in shining armour
not the kind who makes good first impression
one that i've got to live with,such a painful realisation


                                                                     ------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Weather's been really weird lately. freaking hot in the afternoon. an hour later it'll pour like nobody's business. because of this, i think im falling ill. my throat has been really sore for two days, nose is acting up. fuck. 

its been a week to forget. damn. got fined by NEA for littering. ass wipe mother fucker. i shall not go into details on that because it'll just make me mad. cheebye. then sprained my ankle really bad as you all know. that happened on wednesday. so its just as good as saying goodbye to my week and prolly the following week as well. this suck. everyone is dancing and drinking their ass off and i have to stay home rest my ankle. its not fair. ergh. fuck! but i guess im doing the right thing by resting my ankle as it will heal much faster. its looking pretty good now. but still i cant really walk comfortable and its puffed up as ever.


had a conversation about confessions. you know what? i've rarely confessed to a girl that i like her or some sort like that. wait. lemme think. if im not mistaken i think i've never. gosh. hahaha. my previous ex, we dated for a couple of months then sort of got together "mutually". hahaha. she was like "are we together?" hahaha. well i guess in my opinion confession is not necessary because like everyone says action speaks louder than words. buuuuuuuut. thats the tricky part. sometimes the other sex,for my instance the girl would misinterpret my intentions. usually ending up thinking im just a good sonofabitch whom is just a very helpful friend and thats it. damn. hahaha. well its not that bad but not too good. like i always said, to be my girl,you have to be my good friend. but usually after thinking im just a good friend, she'd walk away or show no more interest. there's where i fail. i'm too afraid to confess. hahahaha. fearing rejection. thats what i fear the most. my self confidence is an all time low when it involves a girl. bah. i know. its due to me not having the most sought after body or shall i say look. i dont make a good first impression kind of person. that suck man. its not that im cold or what but its just that im not attractive.hahaha. eventhough i think i am. heh. ego lah beb. but well its a fact anyways about the first impression thingy. so for me to confess to someone, i'd need to be really really sure. what i'm afraid after confessing is she'd like be err oh. ok. then never to be heard. MANGKOK OR WHAT.hahaha. anyways i am too lazy too type anymore. shall continue later tonight if god is willing or if i remember. adios amigos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.