Thursday, April 17, 2008

. Pop & Crack .

op & crack. these two sounds were the scariest thing i've ever heard in my entire life. imagine you snapping your two fingers by your ear. that was how loud it was. immediately i dropped on the ground clutching my ankle fearing the worst. for a moment i thought i just broke my ankle. it was so severe that there was immediate numbness on my right ankle. it twisted almost 90 degrees outwards. When i heard the pop sound, i felt my ankle being out of place momentarily. it seemed innocuous. everyone was congratulating me for the goal. i couldn't scream for help. it was as if my leg was on fire. luckily my team manager was there and he sensed something was wrong. they carried me to the side and i saw a huge ass bulge on the right of my ankle. it scared the shit out of me. sweating profusely.  took out my boots and socks, to my relieve i didn't see anything protruding or anything peculiar except for a swollen ankle. tried moving my toes, ahh. it moved. phew! of all the numerous of ankle injuries i had, this is by far the worst. the pain was unbearable to the point i cried. yes. i cried. fuck. it hurt like hell. back home at night, i couldn't sleep. kept hearing the pop & crack sound. it went for hours. ergh.  after taking a couple of painkillers i managed to sleep. woke up the next morning and my ankle looked like a puffer fish. last saturday i just twisted my left ankle and now this. and im still not mentally healed from that horrendous tackle. well maybe not horrendous but it was still scary nonetheless. it took me a few months on my last injury previously to be able to go in 50 50 tackles. now i'm not too sure if  i can bring myself to get my hands dirty in the field. never would i want to go through this experience again. we shall see huh. hopefully i'll get over it.




oh oh. ZOOO. was a much much more enjoyable trip than the one i had last year. it was kick ass fun though we missed most of the show but what the heck, it was fun. saw lotsa animals especially apes.haha.luck was really on our side that day. it really was. first it rained at about 530. right at the end of the day and then we realized Aida's handphone was missing. fuck. the moment it was confirmed, my heartbeat tripled. i was responsible for taking care of the phone and i've never ever done otherwise. i almost panicked. we decided to go to the children pool filled with balls. you know the plastic balls. yeah. we suspected it went missing there. once we reached there, man it was literally like finding a needle in a haystack. the chances of finding the phone was like 1/100. we began searching slowly, meticulously. GUESS WHAT. WE FOUND IT. wait more like AZLEEN FOUND IT.hahahha. everyone could just feel the tension in the air being relieved. ahhhhhhhhhhh. THANK YOU AZLEEN. YOU SAVED THE DAY.SORRY AIDA FOR MAKING YOU WORRY.bleah.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
sorry haaaaa. lazy want to resize the pictures.heee

No comments: