Sunday, April 06, 2008

. Best deceptions .

body's aching everywhere. so will you just leave. and let me be.


soccer is physically demanding. woke up in this morning with a sore body. my neck hurts like hell. there's a bump on my forehead as well as on my arm and foot. to cap things off, im down with a bout flu. my throats starting to be sore. ergh.the makings of a fever i reckon.

lost my house keys. what bout that. had to climb in back the house.bleaah. how am i suppose to get out tomorrow?




i heard about your regrets. 
i heard that you were feeling sorry
i heard from someone that you wish could set things right between us
well i guess should've heard that from you
don't you see that the charade is over
and all the best deceptions and the clever cover story awards go to you
so kiss me hard cause this will be the last time i let you
you will back someday
and this awkward kiss that screams of other people's lips
will be of service to keeping you away 
i'm waiting for blood to flow to my fingers
i'll be alright when my hands get warm
ignoring the phone
i'd rather say nothing
i'd rather you never heard my voice
you're calling too late
too late to be gracious
you do not warrant long goodbyes



dashboard love

No comments: